In the first of his many upcoming webinars, Dr. Keith Yimoyines joined Dr. David Tolk to discuss the many prevention tips and treatment options available for those suffering from Lyme disease and Tick-Borne Diseases.
During the hour-long webinar, they covered a myriad of topics including:
- How to recognize various tick species
- How to avoid coming into contact with ticks
- The early symptoms of Lyme disease, Bartonella, Rickettsia, etc.
- What to do when you find a tick on you or a pet
- Conventional treatment approaches to Lyme & tick-borne diseases
- Holistic treatment approaches to Lyme & tick-borne diseases
With Lyme disease and other related diseases taking an unfortunate prevalence in the Connecticut area, it is more important than ever to take the necessary precautions to prevent and avoid tick bites.
Dr. Keith Yimoyines, ND is a naturopath practicing in Connecticut since 2011. For the last five years, he has been specializing in Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases, and their associated health consequences, including but not limited to: chronic aching and inflammation, neurological deficits, compromised gut integrity, mental health issues, nutrient deficiencies, hormonal disruption, compromised immunity, and food and environmental allergies/sensitivities.
To learn more, watch a recording of the webinar below or click here to download the full presentation!