At Tolk Wellness Center, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our patients and employees. With the recent announcement from Governor Ned Lamont concerning “Essential Businesses”, Tolk Wellness Center has been approved to remain open and will continue caring for the health of the Simsbury community.
Starting on Wednesday, March 25th, we will be open Monday – Friday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, by appointment only. Due to reduced operating hours, we kindly as that patients schedule appointments by either emailing email@example.com or filling out these two forms.
Chiropractic Care is an Essential Healthcare Service
We are committed to strengthening our patients’ immune systems during these stressful times. Here are a few of our many services that can boost your immune system and help manage any stress-related symptoms:
Chiropractic Care – Bring the body back into balance with gentle manipulations.
Quantum Neurology Nerve Rehabilitation – Safe, specific and controlled adjustments are used to nerve test and restore optimal function to the nervous system.
Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET) – Reduce emotional and physical stress symptoms using a holistic mind-body approach.
Ionic Detox Foot Cleanse – Restore the body’s energy balance and facilitate a natural detoxification process.
Vitalibis Full-Spectrum CBD Products – Support your endocannabinoid system and improve sleep, recovery and reduce stress.
Sovereign Silver – An effective way to boost your immunity and fight off bacteria and viruses.
Doterra Essential Oils – Natural oils that boost your immunity like Oregano, Tea Tree and On-Guard products.
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we have implemented extra safety precautions according to the NCMIC, CDC and Chiropractic Association of CT guidelines. Not only do we have an Infection Control and Preparedness Plan in place, but we’ve also taken necessary steps to maintain excellent sanitary practices with the implementation of the following policies:
1. Patients will receive an online questionnaire to complete prior to the appointment.
2. Patients will be asked to remain in the car until their appointment time. We will text you when we are ready to see you in order to maintain social distancing precautions.
3. Patients will be scanned with a medical-grade contact-free thermometer for fever as they enter.
4. Patients will be required to sanitize their hands before checking in or wash their hands for 20 seconds with soap and water upon entering and leaving the office.
5. If a patient is not feeling well, we will respect the well-being of our staff and other patients by rescheduling their appointment to a later date at no charge.
6. Drivers of patients will be asked to wait for them in the car to reduce the number of people in the office at any given time.
7. Each and every exam room will be thoroughly disinfected between each appointment.
8. All workspaces and often-touched surface areas will be routinely disinfected throughout the day. These include, but are not limited to: light switches, doorknobs, keyboards, computer mice, buttons on equipment, armrests, clipboards, restrooms, and chiropractic tables/equipment.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and inform you of any changes or updates.
Tolk Wellness Staff